Monday, March 26, 2012

Apple keep wasting money hiring all this "geniuses" in the stores. This time iPhone4S hangs up during upgrade, not my fault in any way. I call store - person on the line has no idea how to fix it (simple combination of keys need to be pressed when it is attached to computer). He only know how to schedule appointment and know how to do it only to next day. When I sad I need phone today I start hearing "Oh god!" - toward me... like "What a stupid customers!" or something. Wow!

I can imagine this thing may work on his younger siblings, or on his high school friends, or whatever but I asked him to talk to his manager to complain about his unprofessional behavior - he put me on hold, after 15 minutes waiting I called again, speak to some other guy "Vidjay" who sad - his manager or whoever responsible for customer calls is busy - which is not as it suppose to be, at least for all other companies, when you ask managers - you got manager right away - not for Apple. I left my contact information - nobody called me, of course, I am pretty sure nobody even bother to write my complain down.

When I come to store - turns out I do not need to wait next day and I can have appointment in 5 minutes. Technician came and fix my problem in no time, and I did not have to visit actually and waste my time - he told me how to fix it, quite easy, but those guy who answer my call was too distracted with all this customers who he should answer, he barely was able to be rude and arrogant - up to the minimal Apple Customer Service Standards.

Again Apple has all this billions to waste and wasting it for good hiring those kind of guys and make loyal customers like me disappointed again in Apple services.

No comments:

Post a Comment