Sunday, February 3, 2013

http://www.spyderco.com/forums/showthread.php?58604-Steel-Junkies-A-new-laminate-S-90V-clad-with-cpm-154-cm-FYI/page4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Ankerson View Post
I know what the alloy contents are....
I did try that thing you wanted me to just to see, but it made NO DIFFERENCE in the results as I tried to tell you before, and more than once that the wood isn't abrasive enough to effect the result.....

So there is no need to change the way I am doing the testing.
Well, thank you for clearification, I see what is going on now.
Anyone can try to cut rope with wooden base and without and
see is there any difference or not and check who is telling what
here.

I am saying - it is huge difference in results, so big that it make results random or influenced.
Ankerson is saying - there is no difference.

I has nothing else to ask or to add. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Чтож господин Анкерсон утверждает что нет никакой разницы в результатах между резанием каната на деревянной дощечке и на подставке которая исключает ударение режущей кромки о подставку. Чтож это легко может проверить каждый. У меня результаты различаются значительно! Думаю что этот ответ прекрасно демонстрирует насколько можно его тестам верить. 

No comments:

Post a Comment